- Digestive Syrup (पाचन सिरप)
- Acidity (एसिडिटी)
- Tejabi Maida (तेजाबी मादा)
- Burning in The Chest (छाती में जलन)
- Stomach Gas (पेट गैस)
- Sour Belching (खटे डकार)
- Indigestion (बदहजमी)
- Abdominal Distension (पेट फूलना)
- Loss of Appetite (भूख न लगना)
- Akarkara has antioxidant and analgesic properties due to which it may be useful in managing toothache. Reduces pain if powdered and rubbed on the gums and teeth. Balancing nature effectively soothes your gums and teeth.
- It helps in the detoxification of excess wastes and fluids from the body.
- It is mostly known and famous for its effect on the body.
- It is a herb with many medicinal uses.
- It helps in digestion by stimulating the secretion of saliva.
- It’s Very Useful to Manage Pain in Arthritis.
- Also Helps Manage Indigestion.
- Akarkara helps to reduce toothache when its powder form is rubbed on the gums and teeth.