|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|
Bharat Kali Musli Powder | Curculigo Orchiodes | Black Musli Powder 300gm
- Overall you save ₹90.00 (20%) on this product
- 100% pure & genuine Black Gum
- Useful for diabetes & Joint Pain
- Provides multiple benefits
- It helps in the treatment of problems like Arthritis, Swelling of Joints, Joints pain with & without, Sciatica, Any type of muscle, bone pain & nerve pain without causing any side effect.
- Full of Nutrient Sources
- High in Omega-3 Fats
- Rich in Dietary Fiber
- Improve Cholesterol
- Reduce Blood Pressure
- Control Blood Sugar
- Control Weight
Bharat Amla Powder 400 Gm | 100% Natural Amlaki Churan | Emblica Officinalis | Indian Gooseberry Powder
- Purifies blood and works as a remedy for hyperacidity and ulcers
- It makes hair thick, lustrous, strong, long, and dandruff free
- Helps in preventing premature greying of the hair
- It’s used with various herbs to make scrubs, skin packs, facial kits
- Helps in treating pimples and acne
- It’s Very Useful to Manage Pain in Arthritis.
- Also Helps Manage Indigestion.
- Akarkara helps to reduce toothache when its powder form is rubbed on the gums and teeth.
- Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa) powder is one of the most popular Ayurvedic herbs for the liver and gallbladder thanks in part to its bitter and pungent taste.
- It promotes the proper flow of bile, supports the spleen, assists the body in maintaining a robust immune system, and is balancing for both pitta and kapha
- Pure and Authentic | Export Quality | Fast Shipping
- It is mainly used in controlling diabetic level naturally, It is mild laxative in nature and assists in proper bowel movements, It is very effective as a liver healing agent.
- Suggested Use: Take 1/2 tsp of Kutki powder along with warm water, once or twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Bharat Safed Musli Powder 200 gm | Swet Mushli | Musli Root Powder | Chlorophytum Borivilianum | White Musli | Musli Safed Churan 200 GM
- Safed Musli Powder
- Musli Root Powder
- White Musli
- Musli Safed Churan
- Chlorophytum Borivilianum